1. The Bible is the inspired word of God.
2 Timothy 3:15-17 2 Peter 1:21
2. There is one true God, self-existent, one being of three persons: God the Father, God the Son, the Lord Jesus
Christ and the Holy Spirit.
John 14:16-17 Matthew 28:19
3. Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God.
Matthew 1:23 Philippians 2:9-11
4. Humankind willingly fell out of relationship with God
Genesis 1: 26-27 Romans 5:12-19
5. Only the shed blood of Jesus can redeem individuals
from sin and death.
Luke 24:47 Romans 8:16
6. The ordinances of our church are water baptism and holy
Romans 6:4 I Corinthians 11:26
7. All believers are entitled to the baptism in the Holy Spirit,
distinct and subsequent to the new birth as promised by
Acts 1:4,8 Luke 24:49
8. The initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit is
speaking in tongues.
Acts 2:4 I Corinthians 12:4-10,28
9. Sanctification is a lifelong process of separation from sin
and identifying with Christ's death and resurrection.
I Peter 1:15-16 Romans 12:1-2
10. The Church is Christ's body, God's habitation and exists
for a four-fold purpose.
Ephesians 1:22-23;2:22 Hebrews 12:23
11. The Church is to be led by divinely called and scripturally ordained ministry.
Ephesians 4:11,16 Mark 16:15-20
12. Divine healing is an integral part of the gospel.
Isaiah 53:4-5 James 5:14-16
13.The resurrection of the righteous dead and the rapture of believers is the blessed hope of the Church.
I Thessalonians 4:16-17 I Corinthians 15:51-52
14.The second coming of Christ includes the visible return of Christ to reign for one thousand years.
Revelation 19:11-14 Isaiah 11:6-9
15.Final judgment awaits the wicked, both living and dead.
Matthew 25:46 Mark 9:43-48
16.A new heavens and new earth are promised in the Bible
for the redeemed in Christ.
2 Peter 3:13 Revelation 21, 22